Conditions of Service
The Conditions of Service describe Brantford Power’s policies with respect to electricity distribution and its related operations, and the joint obligations of Brantford Power and its customers.
If you have any comments or questions related to the Conditions of Service please contact us at:
Brantford Power Inc. (Customer Service)
220 Colborne Street
Brantford, ON N3T 5N8
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE – PROPOSED CHANGES
Brantford Power is proposing to make changes to its Conditions of Service. We invite customers to review the changes below. If you have comments or questions, please email us by February 29, 2020.
You can also view and comment on the proposed changes in person until February 29, 2020 at our office at 220 Colborne St., Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
A summary of the proposed changes is listed below:
- Various “housekeeping” changes.
- Changes to the dispute/complaint resolution process
- Changes for greater alignment with the distribution system code:
- capital contributions
- reasons for denying a connection
- security deposits for General Service Customers
- Late Payment Charges – Clarification of calculations
- Automatic Payment Plans and Monthly Payment Plans
- Bypass Compensation
- Glossary of Terms
- Unmetered Loads: Brantford Power may confirm consumption of unmetered loads from time to time. It is the responsibility of the customer to report any change in consumption to Brantford Power.
The following document shows the proposed changes in red:
Proposed Conditions of Service – March 1, 2020